Marquee sits in the heart of Old East Dallas on Gaston Ave. This Mid-Century styled community is a small 44 unit property that offers central courtyard, zen garden, pet friendly, pet stations, grilling area, bike storage, fully gated parking and laundry facilities. Apartments offer granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood and tile flooring, walk-in closets, private patios/balconies, one, two, three bedrooms and studios.
Just blocks away from Baylor Hospital. You can walk or ride your bike through the neighborhood to the Santa Fe Bike Trail, White Rock Lake, Knox/Henderson, Uptown, Greenville, Deep Elm, or Lakewood Shopping center.
- Gated/Secure Parking
- Remodeled & Updated
- Stainless Appliances
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Walk in Closets
- Extra Storage
- Open Floor Plan
- Grilling Area
- Zen Garden
- Small, but very responsive management company. Call or email us directly and someone will answer.
Where to Eat:
- Any where on Lower Greenville/Knox Henderson Areas
- Old East Dallas Historical District, Close to lower Greenville, Deep Elm, Downtown Dallas, Knox/Henderson
- Rent: $745-$1250
- Application Fee: $40
- Security Deposit: $300-$700
- Pet Deposit: $250 Non-refundable
- Pet Rent: $15 per pet per month